Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Co-Polymer (EVA) is a copolymer of Ethylene and Vinyl Acetate. It is an extremely elastic and tough thermoplastic of excellent clarity and gloss and with little odor. The product has many attractive properties including excellent adhesion to polar and nonporous substrates, good flex-crack and puncture resistance, as well as good hot-tack and heat-sealing.
What are the benefits and the features of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Co-Polymer (EVA)?
- Flexible even at low temperatures
- Tough at low and moderate temperatures
- Crack resistant
- May be processed by conventional thermoplastic techniques or by conventional rubber processing techniques
For which applicaitons can Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Co-Polymer (EVA) be used?
- Sealants in meat and dairy packaging structures
- Wire and cable insulation
- Photovoltaic encapsulation
- Lamination of glass to improve impact resistance.