Bio-based Plasticizer is a diacetyl epoxidized vegetable-oleic acid glyceride. It is an environmental friendly plasticizer to maintain softness and flexibility at varying temperature ranges. This bio-based plasticizer is a biodegradable and renewable replacement and alternative for phthalate plasticizers. The bio-based plasticizer is a special non-sweating grade, a derivative of soybean oil; extraction less than after heating.
What are the benefits and the features of bio-based plasticizers?
- Bio-degradable, renewable and eco-friendly
- Phthalate-free and non-toxic
- Good compatibility and flexibility
- Excellent heat and solvent resistance performance
- Migration resistant, volatility is small and not easy to extract
For which application can bio-based plasticizers be used?
- Plasticizers (PVC, PVA, Chlorinated Rubber)
- Pigment Dispersion Agents
- Food & Beverages of Flavor
- Functional Fluids
- UV Cure applications
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to make an inquiry.