Tyre Granules (Crumb Rubber) is finely ground rubber produced from waste tires. Steel and tire cords are removed from discarded tires, and the remaining rubber is reduced to a granular consistency. Some applications for crumb rubber include: rubberized asphalt, playground flooring, welcome mats, anti-fatigue mats and vehicle mud guards.
What are the benefits and features of Tyre Granules (Crumb Rubber)?
- Higher resistance to deformation at increased road temperature
- Improved adhesion and bonding with automobiles
- Higher skid resistance
- Higher elongation and tensile strength
- Higher elasticity
- Less thermal sensitivity, crack prevention
For which applications can Tyre Granules (Crumb Rubber) be used?
- Rubberized asphalt for roads and driveways
- Roof coating and waterproofing
- Kindergarten playground and Recreation areas
- School sports areas
- Athletic Tracks
- Tennis and Basketball courts