Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) is a thermo-plastic elastomer based on chlorination reaction. The Chlorinated Polyethylene is a uniformly chlorinated impact modifier. It has better flexibility, higher whiteness and is suitable for a broad range of (high-end) applications in plastics and rubbers, the product is fully recovered which ensures environmentally friendliness and cleanliness.
What are the benefits and the features of Chlorinated Polyethylene?
- White colour, nontoxic and odourless
- The structure makes it possess various superior physical and chemical performances, in the compatibility, dispersibility and process ability with polymers.
- Good flexibility, impact resistance improver, low temperature performance and weather ability
- Ideal cost-effective impact modifier
- Environmental friendly and clean
- Excellent flame retardancy
For which applications can Chlorinated Polyethylene be used?
- PVC compounding
- Rubber compounding
- Insulation performance
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to make an inquiry.